Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG machine is certified to proper operating specifications, in excellent condition, and warranted.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine Features:
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 is a Windows XP notebook PC based EEG with high performance and expandability with optional hardware and software. Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 allows EEG testing anywhere.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 is a complete and ready to use system. It comes with a notebook PC unit, isolation power supply, advanced electrode junction box and necessary standard accessories and standard software. A complete range of optional accessories and cart are also available.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Features:
- Portable and lightweight — you can easily carry a complete system in a car or airplane
- Clean signal acquisition in any environment
- Quality EEG recording is assured even in the electrically noisy OR or ICU. Neurofax µ has high performance, high sensitivity amplifiers, high frequency and simultaneous sampling, an ECG rejection filter, shielded electrodes and a high performance electrode junction box with USB connection.
- Choice of Amplifier
- Standard 32 Channel Amplifier (JE-910A)
- Multi-function electrode junction box (JE-921A)
- 25 EEG, 14 bipolar (7 pairs), 4 DC, SpO2, CO2 connectors
- Economical — use the same junction box for routine EEG and PSG
- 8 channel DSA trendgraph
- 64 channels plus 1 event marker channel display
- Standard Windows networking
- Digital video option
- EEG Examination Support software (QP-150AK)
- Adult seizure detection and review
- Voltage mapping
- EEG central monitoring
- Automatic photic stimulation
- EEG Scope — review previous EEG while monitoring and acquiring new EEG
- Open up to 4 EEG files at the same time
- Trace annotation and fast jumping to events
- Montage map
- Note windows lets you copy any part of the waveform window
- 3-D voltage mapping displays voltage maps in 6 different views or a sequence of voltage maps in one view