Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG machine is certified to proper operating specifications, in excellent condition, and warranted.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine Features:
Nihon Kohden Neurofax µ EEG-9100 is a Windows XP notebook PC based EEG with high performance and expandability with optional hardware and software. Neurofax µ allows EEG testing anywhere.
* Complete system
o Neurofax µ is a complete and ready to use system. It comes with a notebook PC unit, isolation power supply, advanced electrode junction box and necessary standard accessories and standard software. A complete range of optional accessories and cart are also available.
* Portable and lightweight — you can easily carry a complete system in a car or airplane
* Clean signal acquisition in any environment
o Quality EEG recording is assured even in the electrically noisy OR or ICU. Neurofax µ has high performance, high sensitivity amplifiers, high frequency and simultaneous sampling, an ECG rejection filter, shielded electrodes and a high performance electrode junction box with USB connection.
* Multi-function electrode junction box (JE-921A)
o 25 EEG, 14 bipolar (7 pairs), 4 DC, SpO2, CO2 connectors
o Economical — use the same junction box for routine EEG and PSG
o USB connection
* 8 channel DSA trendgraph
* 64 channels plus 1 event marker channel display
* Standard Windows networking
* Digital video option
* EEG Examination Support software (QP-150AK)
o Adult seizure detection and review
o Voltage mapping
o EEG central monitoring
* Automatic photic stimulation
* EEG Scope — review previous EEG while monitoring and acquiring new EEG
* Open up to 4 EEG files at the same time
* Trace annotation and fast jumping to events
* Convenient and efficient review with optional software
o Optional software: FOCUS analysis software, spike detector software for on and off line spike detection, Polysmith sleep analysis software
o You can turn a PC into a remote EEG review station with the optional Review Station software
* Montage map
* Note windows lets you copy any part of the waveform window
* 3-D voltage mapping displays voltage maps in 6 different views or a sequence of voltage maps in one view
* Wireless input unit option