Nihon Kohden EEG-9200 EEG Machine includes 32 channel amplifier, computer with Windows XP and EEG software, LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, photic stimulator light on articulating arm including photic control box, isolation transformer box, operation manual, mobile stand, and inter-connecting cables to connect above components to each other.
90 Days Parts & Labor.
Nihon Kohden EEG-9200 EEG Machine is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9200 is a Windows PC based EEG with high performance and expandability with optional hardware and software. Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9200 provides high quality performance from routine EEG exam to advanced studies in the sleep lab or EEG lab. Quality EEG recording is assured even in the electrically noisy OR or ICU. Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9200 has high performance, high sensitivity amplifiers, high frequency and simultaneous sampling, an ECG rejection filter, shielded electrodes, and a high performance electrode junction box with USB connection.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9200 EEG LTM System Options:
Choice of Amplifier:
- Standard 32 Channel Amplifier (#JE-910A).
- Multi-function Electrode Junction Box (#JE-921A).
- 25 EEG, 14 Bipolar (7 Pairs), 4 DC, SpO2, CO2 Connectors.
- Economical — use the same junction box for routine EEG and PSG.
- LTM Video/Audio option. Includes License/USB Dongle, Sony Ipela Camera on adjustable height pole, audio base station, DV Belkin adaptor, hub/switch, and interconnecting cables for above components.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9200 EEG LTM System Features:
- Clean signal acquisition in any environment.
- DSA Trendgraph.
- Up to 4 EEG Files can be open at the same time.
- Customizable 64 trace display with trace annotation and fast jumping to events.
- Windows PC provides stable, user-friendly operation.