Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II endoscopy system includes CV-180 video processor, CLV-180 xenon light source, keyboard, interconnect cables, mobile cart, monitor, and warranty.
Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II endoscopy system is certified to proper operating specifications.
Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II Video Processor:
* Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best-possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. This enables enhanced observation of capillaries.
* Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA™ 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE™, 1CCD/3CCD camera head, and VISERA™ videoscopes).
* Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues.
* Two types of structure enhancement are available — the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries.
* Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality.
* Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images.
* Automatic Iris eliminates the need for switching between Peak and Average required in conventional manual adjustment.
Olympus CLV-180 Xenon Light Source:
* Equipped with specially coated filters for NBI.
* Automatically switches off when the unit has not been used for an extended period of time.
* Automatically adjusts light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation of the gastrointestinal tract.
* Powerful 300 watt xenon lamp.
* Backlit front panel indicators and controls improve operability.