The Stryker 5050 Stretcher Chair is certified to proper operating specification and is in very good condition.
Stryker's versatile 5050 Stretcher Chair offers multiple position options for superior versatility. The chair's easy positioning from horizontal to chair position helps achieve superior clinical performance and patient comfort. Ideal for surgery centers and small spaces, the stretcher chair maximizes patient throughput.
Stryker 5050 Stretcher Chair Features:
- Dual hydraulic jacks optimize stability for greater comfort and a more secure treatment platform.
- Solid steel rings securely clamp down over all four wheels to ensure a firmly locked working surface.
- The durable Stryker Stretcher Chair performs multiple functions while enhancing stability, ease of use, comfort, mobility, and safety.
- Lumbar support, ergonomic seat tilt and a 24" wide patient surface all add up to enhanced patient comfort. The twin jacks also allow the Model 5050 to be placed in a comfortable "recliner" position.
- 2" Mattress with lumbar support and seat tilt.
- 4 IV receptacles.
- 4 wheel brake system.
- 5.75" polyurethane casters.
- 24" wide patient surface.
- Color coded perimeter bumper system.
- CPR capable design.
- Dependent leg/stationary foot section.
- Fiberesin pneumatic Fowler.
- Fixed-position push bar.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
- Locking caster steering.
- Variable control descent.
- Swing-down side rails with comfort armrest.
Stryker 5050 Stretcher Chair Specifications:
- Overall Length: 76" (193 cm).
- Overall: 30.0" (76 cm).
- Litter: 27.5" (70 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (182 kg).
- High: 33.5" (85 cm).
- Low: 22.0" (56 cm).
- Backrest: 0–90°.
- Leg: 0–80°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 45°.
- Siderails: ± 45°.
- Standard: 10" x 31" (25 cm x 79 cm).
- Patient Surface: 24" x 74" (61 cm x 188 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).