The Zumax Dental Surgical Microscope is comparable to the Zeiss Pico Dental Microscope, at half the price! Zumax Dental Microscope features Superior Quality and Technology. The Zumax OMS Surgical Microscope is quickly becoming the most recommended Surgery Microscope.
Zumax OMS2350 LED Dental Microscope Features:
Integrated LED Illumination:
20 W LED Coaxial Illuminator provides Pure White Color Light similar to sunlight to show real color. It not only avoids the trouble of changing bulbs, but also saves your cost for the spare bulbs and electric charge.
6-Step Magnification Changer:
e.g. with f=250 mm Lens and 12.5x Eyepieces:
2.8x, 4.2x, 6.9x, 10.4x, 17.0x, 25.6x.
78.3 mm, 52.1 mm, 32.0 mm, 21.2 mm, 13.0 mm, 8.7 mm.
180 Inclinable Binocular:
Inclinable Binocular features Widest Articulation Range of any Binocular for operator comfort.
The Widefield Eyepieces are screwed in to the tube and have Integrated Eyecups with Stepless Adjustment. The Eyepieces are excellently suited for surgeons who wish to work with their eyeglasses on.
Rotatable Handgrip can be adjusted to user's preferred position and enable the user to easily place the OMS in the desired position.
Focusing Objective Lens:
Easy Operation. A variety of working distances are available.
Adjust the focus to your personal needs, without moving the microscope.
Brightness Control Knob:
Allows you to easily adjust the light intensity for any clinical situation.
Yellow and Green Integrated Filter:
German Optical Glass Inside:
- Yellow Filter: Prevents Premature Curing of Composite.
- Green Filter: Improves Detail Visibility with a Strong Blood Supply.
The Lenses inside the Microscope are made by Schott Optical Glass imported from Germany. All Lenses are Multi-Coated and Anti-Reflective, combining with Infinity Corrected Optical System & brilliant Apochromatic Optics, which offers superb optical performance, including:
- High Resolution.
- Real 3-Dimensional Precise Image Reproduction.
- Large Depth of Field.
- Wide Field of View.
- Good Contrast.
Apochromatic Optics design could Correct the Chromatic Aberration of three types of colored light effectively. It ensures the reduction and saturation of image color and improves the resolution, contrast and view depth of image.
Counter-Balanced Pantographic Arms:
With hanging Counter-Balanced Pantographic arms design and tension control adjustable connection arms, the optical head can be easily maneuvered at any position and stopped where you wanted in its working range. All maneuvers can be done by one hand with a little force.
A special switch is fitted into the arm. The lamp will keep "on" when the optical head moves in the normal working ranged and the lamp will turn off automatically while the optical head moves out of the normal working range.
Zumax OMS2350 LED Dental Microscope Optional Accessories:
- MORA Interface / Pendulum Function: With 0-180° Inclinable Binocular, Ergonomic Angle Rotation Device or Extension Angle Rotation Device and Inclinable Head, the operator's posture is more natural and straight. You are able to maneuver the microscope to a position that allows you to keep a good, healthy posture and still observe the patient. This improved posture can help eliminate back and neck pain.
- Balancing System: This coupling offer Ultra-Light, Ultra-Smooth and Perfect Balance during positioning of the microscope or adding several accessories such as Camcorder and Digital Camera.
- Integrated Video Camera: 1/3" Integrated 1080 HD CCD Video Camera is integrated into the scope Head and connects through HDMI. The Integrated Video Camera System provides the Still Video and Image to your patients and staffs. The Microscope System can be easily moved.
- Full HD Camera: The Integrated HD Video Camera System provides the still video and image to your patients and staffs. The microscope system can be easily moved. Integrated into the scope Head via HDMI.
- PD Adjusting Device: Pupillary Distance Adjusting Device uses a Fine Focus mechanism to Adjust the Eyepieces.
Zumax OMS2350 LED Dental Microscope Video & Literature:
Zumax OMS2350 LED Surgery Microscope Brochure